- We are legally compelled to do so
- There is a duty to the public to disclose
- Disclosure is required to protect our interest
- Disclosure is made at your request or with your consent
- Information about our services
- Zaggor.com may use the information you supply to contact you by phone, email, SMS or otherwise about products and services which may be of interest to you. Such services could include our newsletter and exclusive offers.
- Click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided on each email we send to you
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Use the ‘Contact Us’ form on the Zaggor.com website.
- Please remember that by opting out, we will not be able to contact you about products or services that may benefit you.
Contract PhonesMany mobile phone retailers and network providers operate a credit scoring system that will checked with credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and other public or privately available sources of information. These checks will include electoral roll and credit information. Applications you submit for a phone contract may affect your credit score so you may wish to keep applications to a minimum to protect your credit rating. These credit checks are not being carried out because you are using Zaggor.com, nor are they conducted by Zaggor.com, but may be processed by any provider at any stage of a quote or purchase process.
Your rights to your personal dataIf you want to know what personal information we hold about you, we will provide you with this data. If any information held is inaccurate, we will make the necessary amendments and confirm to you that these have been made. If you wish to make a request under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA), for the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at:
Data Protection Officer
144 SHIRLAND ROAD,
LONDON, GREATER LONDON,
W9 2BT UNITED KINGDOM.